This problem may be caused because a virus or Malware corrupts SharedAccess registry key, which represents the Windows Firewall Service. To fix this problem, re-set firewall by following these steps:
1. Click Start, type and search run or click Run, type cmd, and then click OK.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command line, and then press ENTER:
Rundll32 setupapi,InstallHinfSection Ndi-Steelhead 132 %windir%\inf\netrass.inf
3. Restart Windows.
4. Click Start, type and search Run or click Run, type cmd, and then click OK.
5. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
Netsh firewall reset
6. Click Start, click Run, type firewall.cpl, and then press ENTER. In the Windows Firewall dialog box, click On (recommended), or click turn windows firewall on or off, depening on your version of windows.
Then click turn on Windows Firewall and then click OK.
Your windows Firewall should now be functioning normal
Thanks for visting mswintips.com.
Return to Index Page
Copyright ©2018 CSN All Rights Reserved